*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/287676-Do-it
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #549308
When I die, this is all that will remain of me.
#287676 added April 26, 2004 at 2:25am
Restrictions: None
Do it
To everyone who loves writing.com:

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#842489 by Not Available.


Do it.

Just do it.

---Chimp.

PS: I'll make my stand and give any goddamn pissant a piece of my mind if he tries to talk dirty about this place. To every W.com hater: get your goddamn head checked. Or get it smashed by a) jumping off the 17th floor of a building, b) standing right in front of a speeding train, c) any other applicable method.

PPS: My petition:

Writing.com saved my life. The people here, the caring, the absolutely amazing atmosphere (even those rotten tomatoes who bad-mouth about writing.com can't take away this place's magic) held me through one of my lowest points.

I'm an Indian. At least half-Indian. And to all those baboons who think W.com's racist/sexist/blah-blah-blah: I don't think a racist/sexist/blah-blah-blah place would ever make someone from the far shores of Southern Asia a mod, much less treat him the way everyone's treated me.

W.com is the closest you could get to a global superlounge. A place to chill out. A great brotherhood and sisterhood.

I belong here, you see, this place makes me a part of what I think is the greatest bunch of people under the sun.

More than that though, it's an excellent platform for novice writers who're serious about their craft to learn here. I did. I'm at least ten times the writer now that I was when I joined.

It just makes me sad when a few people don't see this place like the rest of us do.

SM and SMs are two of the most sensible admins (and people) I've met. Frankly, their patience and tolerance amazes me most of the time.

Yes, w.com is a business. Yes, it should be.

But it is more than that. Much, much more.

W.com is a bit like the old tree I used to climb up all the time when I was a kid with my friends.

W.com is... comforting.

To anyone who thinks SM and SMs are anything but great and honest and profoundly professional, you need to either a) get your head checked; b) buy a dictionary; c) learn word association; d) reassess your people-judging skills; e) grow up.

I'll make a stand right here and now. This place is clean and pure and majestic. Let's keep it that way.


I believe we can,
---Fellow W.com lover.


PPPS: If the Petition forum hadn't been ASR, I'd have said a lot of colorful things. Like "Zit-cream-popcorn-smacking-bastards" instead of "Baboon" and so on.


© Copyright 2004 The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic (UN: panchamk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/287676-Do-it