*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/288856-Tonight-was-great
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#288856 added May 3, 2004 at 11:02pm
Restrictions: None
Tonight was great
Woke up and went to class today. I was about 15 minutes late to Spanish so I said, "Fuck it!" That's becoming my phrase of choice regarding classes. Anyways, I wrote my last two english papers, so that was good. Then I went to Human Resources and sat through some presentations. Heather got a tattoo of a lizard on her back and it was just like the mole guy in Austin Powers 3. I was looking at the people presenting, but every 2 seconds I would look back at her tattoo. It was distracting, oh well.

After class, I met up with Steve at Mickey Dee's and we decided to see a movie tonight. So off we went after a little while. It was around 5:30 and we went to see a show at 7:45. Got there at 5:45 or so and went to the Lucky Leprechaun to visit Amanda. We talked to her till the show started. She's cool to talk to. Good match with me always talking and telling stories and her always talking and telling stories too. We could go on forever!

Saw Godsend and it really sucked. Came back home and now I'm going to sleep early so I can actually go to my Tuesday class. Any bets against that? I'd say there's a 30% chance I'll go.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/288856-Tonight-was-great