*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/290212-Mon-through-Wed
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#290212 added May 13, 2004 at 2:50am
Restrictions: None
Mon. through Wed.
Monday:

I can't remember anything that really happened except for hanging out with Amanda at the mall and then seeing Van Helsing afterwards with Danielle, Ashton, Jay, and Jamie. It was a decent movie. I expected better though. Oh well. I gave Amanda a vine because I figured a flower would be to much since we're friends. She liked it.

Tuesday:

Hung around the house until work. All I can say is that I have never missed Linda more than that day. The store manager of the Southern Artery store was covering and she was a complete bitch. Our styles of getting things done didn't mesh at all. It was hectic and she kept yelling that I did nothing. I was glad to get out of there.

Afterwards I went to Chris's house and hung out there. Nothing too exciting happened, we watched Airplane! which was alright.

Today:

Passed in my final today for Human Resources. I am finally completely out of school. Nothing at all left to do. Nothing at all left to do next semester. Nothing to do at all EVER. Feels so good to know that my life is going to consist of sleeping and working.

Ate at Friendly's with Steve and he has turned Vegan. No matter what, I just can't support that, but I was trying to help him out and ruined his whole meal. He was going to have Cheese Sticks, but couldn't. Deep fat fried. Same with french fries. Also his veggie burger was probably cooked on the same surface as regular burgers. I'm pretty sure he can't eat honey mustard either since the honey comes from bees. Also just found out that he can't eat poptarts with frosting because the frosting is gelatin. He ate one today, so funny.

Work was boring, just slow and not busy. There were some streeful points like Nate returning someones order and then stealing a carriage from someone and putting it in the back room. Go Nate.

Afterwards I came home and cleaned my room. Actually looks decent. Then I went to Chris's again and played the game of Life. Jay brought a friend who was pretty cute. Her name is Shannon. I hit on her ofcourse, but so did Ashton. I figure he has the better chance, besides, my sights are elsewhere.

Came home after that and got a comment on my journal. A very poorly thought out one too.

"Any f***ing loser who honestly wants to watch Star Wars (or the Matrix, or Lord of The Rings, for that f***ing matter) should give up on life and jump off something high. Can you honestly say you have the will to live?
On a less important note, your writing is excruitiatingly bad, as if you were an eight year old picking up curses off the f***ing television. My only advice is to somehow aquire a life, but I think you may be too far gone."

Obviously someone is mad at me. And I wonder why they brought up something I wrote a month or so ago. I also love how he makes fun of me for "cursing" when he swears and then uses stars so the word isn't shown. Watch out for that FCC, they're brutal! Fucking lame.

I don't know who exactly wrote the comment since they created and then erased an author name. Probably specifically to write a comment to me. So, it has to be someone that's mad at me. There are rumors that I have been talking shit about Ashley. I guess the shit is me saying she's a bitch. I'm sorry, but when you make my friends cry, that's what you become. A lowdown, dirty bitch. Could it possibly be her? Most likely. All I say to that is thank god I'm out of highschool. No more drama for me. Even though spreading rumors and talking shit are my first loves, sleeping is more important at this point. Ahh, how I don't miss highschool.

Trip to Rhode Island tomorrow. So far Ashton is with me. Any others?

Hehe, I bet you never thought I was serious about visiting.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/290212-Mon-through-Wed