*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/292619
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #853675
Cinderella's life after the glass slipper. Other fairy tale scenarios included.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#292619 added October 25, 2015 at 5:04pm
Restrictions: None
Life At The Castle
I didn't know life could be so good. My foot fit the glass slipper and the Prince asked me to be his wife. He is so handsome and I accepted. It was love at first site for both of us. My step sisters Drizella and Anastasia begged me to forgive them for the way they treated me and I hugged them and forgave them. As for my step mother, she didn't say a word to me. I asked my sisters to be in the wedding and they were delighted. Step mother attended the wedding and shook my hand but didn't say a word to me. My new father-in-law embraced me and he is so happy Prince Charming and I got married. My sisters danced with two knights from the round table and they all hit it off quite well. I hope my sisters find happiness with these nice men.
The mice and birds live here with me as well. The castle is so huge and I have nothing to do. We have servants and I have had a lot of visitors. Pooh and Eeyore came to visit and bought me flowers and honey. I will visit them soon at Hundred Acre Wood. Belle and Sleeping Beauty attended my wedding and we became fast friends. Snow White is my best friend even though we just met. She bought the cute seven dwarfs with her. Us ladies are so lucky to be Princesses and have such sweet loving husbands.
I had two of the maids go live with my step mother Lady Tremaine and so far she has been real good to them and lets them have two days off every week. The Prince and I have been invited to a Ball at Belle's castle and my sisters will be going as well. I have become so close to my sisters and we are a real family now. As for step mother, she actually smiles at me and bought over a cake and flowers last week. I feel so loved. My dreams have come true. A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes.
** Image ID #726570 Unavailable **
** Image ID #2062335 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/292619