*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/292664-First-day-of-business
Rated: E · Book · Home/Garden · #849326
Gardening journal of every day in the butterfly garden.
#292664 added May 31, 2004 at 6:45am
Restrictions: None
First day of business!
Well, my first day of business(5-29-04) went very well. We were busy. It was steady and just the right pace for me, considering I had a migraine.
SMs and SM did my flyers for me which I was very happy with but then they surprised me with not only the flyers but business cards,smaller flyers to hand out to customers,a hat and three t-shirts with the business name on the front and back and an apron to wear with the business name on it!! I was so shocked at all the gifts...I broke down and cried. It was so awesome to be set up with these gifts and to look so professional. I know how busy these two people are and for them to take the time to do this for me...it was over whelming.
Business hat made by SMs.
Business shirt made for my by SMs.
But the first day the weather was awesome! Just perfect. I feel I'm off on the right foot and that this business is going to take off. I know it will take a few years...but I do have plans!!
It's hard work but at least I don't mind getting up in the morning and going to work! I like the boss this time around:)




Logo/Sig designed by the StoryMistress for me



gothic signatures



~~Image #6000 Sharing Restricted~~




 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#785554 by Not Available.






© Copyright 2004 catwoman (UN: jane at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
catwoman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/292664-First-day-of-business