*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/293094-The-card
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#293094 added June 3, 2004 at 3:19am
Restrictions: None
The card
I made a card for someone. Kinda like a love letter. I'm a little scared though. Scared of her reaction. The worst part is that I'm scared either way the reaction goes. It really is a "Make or Break" kind of deal. If it goes bad, chances are she won't ever feel comfortable around me again. If it goes good...well, I put some pretty in-depth things in the card. I'm not sure if I can stick with it. Who the hell knows about these things? I just need to talk to her. I can't give the card now, it'd fuck up everything.

Anyways, how's the day going? Well, been a slow day at work and just watched shows at Sills's house. We had a pretty good conversation afterwards though. Very cool. He might be hooking me up with someone, how cool is that?

I was pissed the other day. The lady that got the french fries for free came back and was arguing about strawberries. I don't have the time or energy to tell the entire story, but it was horrible. If you want to know, you're going to have to ask me, I won't type it out. I'm a little drunk and feel like going for a walk. I know I won't, but I want to.

Also like to point out to Kristen: You looked great at prom. Wish I could've gone. And, yeah, Fruitloop looked good in his tux. Hehe.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/293094-The-card