*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/293245-Inventory
Rated: E · Book · Home/Garden · #849326
Gardening journal of every day in the butterfly garden.
#293245 added June 4, 2004 at 6:43am
Restrictions: None
Inventory

I'm finding out exactly what people want...they want plants that are already flowering. So...I'm looking ahead and planning/planting what will be next to bloom and that's what I'm potting now. Because I know the minute certain flowers bloom...that's what they're going to pick up.
The wild rabbits are very spoiled here. It's like one huge buffet for the rabbits here. So what do they do? Instead of eating a patch of the many pansy beds in the garden..they eat the blooms off the pansies I have already potted! So..those pots are now on top of my working table. Unreal.
A customer got out of his truck yesterday and a wild rabbit ran in between his legs. He was freaking! It was funny.
Saudi is loving all the attention she gets. She loves visiting with all the people who stop. Good thing she has her professional hair cut and that they didn't see her with my classic cut with the scissors.LOL!
But I'm heading to Wal-Mart to pick up some boxes. We were there late last night getting groceries and they were tearing boxes apart to restock the candy area. I saw those boxes and they looked like gold to me. So I ask what they were doing with the empty boxes. They just tear them down flat and recycle them. So????LOL! I heading down to Wal-Mart before I open...they saved all of them for me. Should be 3 carts full of flat empty boxes. They're great for putting plants in when people buy more than one. Awesome find for me!!!




Logo/Sig designed by the StoryMistress for me



gothic signatures



~~Image #6000 Sharing Restricted~~




 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#785554 by Not Available.






© Copyright 2004 catwoman (UN: jane at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
catwoman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/293245-Inventory