*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/299130
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #853675
Cinderella's life after the glass slipper. Other fairy tale scenarios included.
#299130 added October 25, 2015 at 5:13pm
Restrictions: None
We Hosted Another Ball
My Prince and I hosted another Ball. I do love giving Balls and going to them. I had a beautiful lavender and purple dress I wore. My Prince loved it on me as much as I loved wearing it. Fairy Godmother turned my mice friends into men and they danced with several of the ladies there. I had Emerald dress in a dark green gown and she looked so pretty. The seven dwarfs were there and danced with her. They bought dates and they were dwarfs just like them. Grumpy's date was grumpy just like him but she loved Emerald and kept bowing to me, Snow White, Ariel, Belle and Beauty{whose real name is Aurora}. Everyone had a good time. My son will be born soon and I feel real good. Belle and her Prince are staying at the castle until my baby is born. Belle's little boy is so cute and the nurses love him. Emerald dotes on him. She will love her new little brother.

Mom and my sisters were here, too. Drizella fixed my hair and Mom and the King are great dancers. They really know how to cut a rug. At least at the balls I go to, I don't have to worry about my dress being reduced to rags at midnight. I still wear glass slippers. My Prince Charming had three more pairs designed just for me. Emerald has a pair, too and she strutted around like the beautiful little Princess she is.Belle wants the Prince and I to visit them after the baby is born. She wants me to go back to the secret room with her where people who look like us appear. I sure wish I knew the mystery of that room. Fairy Godmother says I will have to learn the secret about it on my own. She warned me not to let Belle and I step into the room. We have to stay outside the door.

Belle and I went out on a picnic today and saw Bambi, his mate and twin daughters Angel and Autumn. They are such sweet friendly deers. Emerald loves them as well. I need to work on the Nursery tomorrow. I will fix it up different for our son to be. Belle will help me. I am so lucky to have my Prince, Emerald, family and friends. I can't wait to have my little boy.
** Image ID #859622 Unavailable **




© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/299130