*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/299772-Entry-the-Fourteenth-Thats-a-Lotta-Death
Rated: ASR · Book · Comedy · #450865
A variety of conversations I have had with various people.
#299772 added July 25, 2004 at 8:06pm
Restrictions: None
Entry the Fourteenth; That's a Lotta Death
shiroi: oo west wing is on. nothing like blowing up u.s. citizens to piss of the president.

Cactuar Joe: Who's been blowing us up?

shiroi: some terrorists in gaza. they got donna and general fitzwallace along w/ two congressmen. josh is freakin' out. speaking of, how's dad?

Cactuar Joe: Heh. He's wandering around in a pair of frumpy sweatpants. "Got them" as in kidnapped, or "Got them" as in turned them into Strawberry People Preserves?

shiroi: strawberry preserves. donna's the only one who survived and she had a collapsed lung. not cute really.

Cactuar Joe: Ouch. Strawberry Donna Preserves. No wonder Josh is freaking out. So Fitzwallace is toast? Was he the black guy?

shiroi: yeah, he was the chairman of the joint cheifs.

Cactuar Joe: Awww. I liked him. Damn them. DAAAAMN THEEEEEMM!!!

shiroi: yeah, now the congress is screaming 'kill them kill them' while pres bartlet is saying he refuses to launch missiles at the dude responsible coz it'll take out 15-50 palestinian civvies. if only i could believe it wasn't an accurate picture of congress.

Cactuar Joe: Republicans are calling him a pussy and Josh wants to blow the whole West Bank off the face of the Earth...

shiroi: yeah. last episode, josh said, and i quote, "you kill the ones responsible, you kill the ones who sent them, and then you kill everybody who was happy about it."

Cactuar Joe: That's a lot of death. Perhaps he just needs a vacation? One where no one dies?

© Copyright 2004 CactuarJoe (UN: cactuarjoe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CactuarJoe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/299772-Entry-the-Fourteenth-Thats-a-Lotta-Death