*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/300362-Queen-Amanda
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#300362 added September 10, 2005 at 12:35pm
Restrictions: None
Queen Amanda
*Flower1* *Flower3* *Flower4* *Flower5* Hello. I am Queen Amanda. My parents were Prince Cameron and Queen Athena. I was an only child. I loved my parents very much but I always felt closer to my Aunt Arabella and Uncle Bastian. They loved me like a daughter. Arabella and I would pick flowers together and visit the dragons. My Aunt had a man executed for kiling a dragon but she told Grandpa that the knight had raped her. I used to over hear secrets but I never told any one. Aunt Arabella was on her death bed and told Daddy how much she loved him and he was the love of her life! Daddy said the same back to her! I was shocked. I didn't tell anyone. That was their secret. I am married to Prince Justin and we have a good marriage. I became Queen of the land after my parents died. We have a daughter Princess Elizabeth. She is a handful. She would throw temper trantrums and break dishes. I was mild as a young girl and still am. I had Elizabeth when I was thirty-five. I got a late start. Now, Princess Elizabeth is married to a pirate that she ran off with . We hope she will come home someday. We love her. Aunt Arabella was a gypsy and Granddpa's illegitimate daughter. The tension was awful when we all went to visit Grandpa, the King and Grandma, the Queen. There were always bad vibes between mother, Aunt Arabella and my grandparents. I don't know what happened with them. Aunt Arabella used to stick out her tongue when the grandparents weren't looking and once she threw an apple at Grandma. I laughed but mother told me to stop laughing. It was amusing to watch Aunt Arabella around the grandparents.

My cousin Basil became King of Grandpa's castle after the grandparents died. He wasn't the legal heir but he was family and castles and land stay in the royal families. I was always close to my cousins Basil and Paul. Paul and his wife Dora live with Basil and his wife Loren. I do miss my daughter and I wish she would come home. I am afraid she and her pirate husband will get hung for treason if and when they get caught. As a Queen, I hope that won't happen. I am sixty years old and I hope my little girl comes home someday.
** Image ID #1005030 Unavailable **
** Image ID #993779 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2005 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/300362-Queen-Amanda