*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/302640-Im-sick-of-this-shit
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#302640 added August 17, 2004 at 11:52pm
Restrictions: None
I'm sick of this shit
Ok, a few people have heard me talk about this. I just want to post it to see if anyone else agrees with me. Anyone else think we've had too much of this low fat/low carb diet shit?

I'm serious, this pisses me off. About 90% of the food we sell in Stop and Shop comes in low fat or "Atkin's Friendly" or some mindless shit for brains diet that dumbasses buy into. Woah! I can lose two pounds in a year if I eat food that is the exact same except tastes worse? Yay! WRONG.

The Atkins Diet and South Beach Diet are EVERYWHERE. And regardless, only the really skinny people buy that shit. The fat people are still buying chocolate and ice cream so they can tip the scale just a little bit more. We need to stop with all this diet shit and just eat regular food.

I think it's pathetic that fat people complain about being fat and still go to Mickey Dee's. Meanwhile, society tries to help the fat people by taking all the fat and other good stuff out of the foods I eat so they can try and lose weight. What the fuck is with that? Fat people are always going to be fat, end of story. Just because you take away the Super Size from Mickey Dee's, doesn't mean shit. That just means you're going to get the fatties angry because they have to buy two large fries for more money. Then they won't even be able to afford the foods we made for them that they don't even want.

I swear I'm going to make my own fucking food company. We're going to make every kind of food and stuff fat into every nook and cranny of it. We're gonna inject cucumbers with 100 grams of fat cause that'll make the little fuckers taste delicious. Kid's will have no problem eating broccoli when it's in the middle of 3 pound block of chocolate. I'm going to call it C.A.F. Clogged Artery Foods. Finally a food that tastes so good that you'll swear you were in Candy Land...because it probably is almost pure candy that you're eating! If anybody complains that it isn't healthy, fuck you, I'll shoot you in the head. Put right on the box, "Dr. Atkins rolled over in his grave when this product came out." We gave fat people a chance to lose weight, but they didn't want to. I say we make food the way it should be. Full of taste and full of fat.

Besides, if I can live on a steady diet of Mickey Dee's and energy drinks and be a skinny guy, why can't these other fat asses? I swear, I'd be 300 pounds if it wasn't for energy drinks. They are the life blood for being healthy.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/302640-Im-sick-of-this-shit