*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/305523-yes-im-back-again
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#305523 added September 8, 2004 at 12:52am
Restrictions: None
yes im back again
hey just had to make a quick entry--tymm is asleep and i dont want to wake him up (this comp is very loud) things are going better now, but there is a lot of stuff that we need to work out. would take too long to list, that, and if youve read many of my entries you know that i tend to ramble a lot especially when im mad so i tend to present a worse picture than what is actually going on.
we did fight a lot the last few weeks--there is a lot of stuff that needs to be addressed but at the same time we have worked the basic stuff out for now. so, basically everything is fine right now except for the whole fact that he thinks hes my dad and that it is his responsibility to make me study. that is why currently he is asleep and im not. it sucks.
im still way behind on german--yay me LOL, but everything else is going ok.. rode horses for the first time today--i sucked at it, but its been a while.

anyway i need to finish my glass of wine and go to bed got to go to school and work both jobs tomorrow--which really sucks cause that runs from 8 am to 11 pm or later depending on whether the third shift person shows up on time (yeah like anyone shows up on time)
later

© Copyright 2004 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/305523-yes-im-back-again