*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/305922-Whats-the-big-deal
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#305922 added September 11, 2004 at 6:49am
Restrictions: None
What's the big deal?

Whenever I tell people that I have never seen "The Rocky Horror Picture Show", they gape at me as if I have been deprived of some fantastic thing. So when I looked at the TV guide last week and saw that it would be on last night, I decided to just watch it because maybe it would be the great movie everyone made it out to be.

Yeah, I was wrong.

I managed to watch it until just after the transvestite had sung his song before switching it off in disgust. The only thing I liked was the transvestite song because I found it funny. Nothing else. Maybe if I'd continued to watch it, I would have enjoyed it, but I usually know five minutes into a movie whether I will like it or not, and I didn't think it was worth staying up half the morning watching it.

Come to think of it, I don't like many movies that people rave on about. "Grease" was actually on just before "The Rocky Horror Picture Show", but I didn't watch it. I don't think I'll ever willingly sit down and watch it again. I don't mind it, and I'll watch it if I'm at someone's house and they're watching it, but it doesn't do much for me. Besides, it sends out a bad message. Sandy had to change her appearence and attitude to get Danny to notice her. Do we really want children watching this and thinking that they have to change themselves for guys?

On the other hand, I do love "The Sound Of Music" and "Mary Poppins" and they were raved about.

Anyway, I'm not completely enraptured with "Australian Idol" even though I miss Randy, Paula and Simon. Here are my favourites (in no particular order):

*Chanel
*Marty
*Anthony
*Daniel
*Emelia
*Dan

Well, I'd better go, I've probably bored you to tears.

~Sarah~



~~Piper: I'm getting stalked by psycho killers and I hide in the shower!
Piper/Leo Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione Dawson/Jen Pacey/Audrey Steph/Max Jack/Nina
Brooke/Deacon Amber/Rick~~

© Copyright 2004 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/305922-Whats-the-big-deal