*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/309690
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#309690 added October 9, 2004 at 6:29pm
Restrictions: None
Princess/ Queen Jeannie
I am Princess Jeannie. I was raised by my Aunt Angelique and Uncle Devega. I have a neat cousin named Wyman. I love my family and I call Angelique and Devega Mom and Dad. My real mother Alicia died. She was a twin to Angelique. My real father is a rat and I didn't even tell him "Good-Bye" when we left England to move to Scotland. Angelique, Devega and Wyman have been good to me.

I helped a mother dragon give birth to a little dragon. She was so cute. I named her Flame. She lived in the tower room for awhile. She wouldn't stay with her mother. When she learned how to breathe fire, she almost burned down the tower room. I had to take her back to her mother and they moved to another cave but three winters later, she moved to her old cave and I visited her often and she stayed in the cave. When she was little, she would sit in my lap. Maybe I should say, half of her did. Baby dragons are huge. She was dark blue and green like a peacock. I haven't seen Flame in years. I hope she wasn't hunted by mean men. She would have probably burned them with her powerful fire anyway and it would serve them right. Angelique and Devega never did find out how the tower room almost burned down. That is my secret.

I married a pompous ass named Prince Ewing. I didn't love him but I tried to do what is expected of royalty. Ewing drank all the time and had numerous women. I had someone I loved, Lord Quentin Dupree. I gave him up after I got married but Ewing's affairs bothered me. I wanted Quentin. Ewing would never make King. He was a whimp and so dumb. I just tolerated his parents, King Norton and Queen Gwen. In fact, I couldn't stand them and they didn't like me, either. They were pompous asses and dumber then their son Ewing. I wished I would have stayed with Angelique and Devega but marrying Ewing was our family's last chance to hang on to royalty. Ewing married me because I was beautiful. Beauty was important to him. Beauty is a curse. We lived together five winters and I put up with him. Rumor had it, Ewing had gotten a peasant girl pregnant. I was so embarrassed. We had no children of our own and we seldom made love. That was how we both wanted it. I was with Quentin every chance I got.

The peasant girl had her baby but she died giving birth to her. The baby arrived on our door step because the peasants didn't want another mouth to feed. A beautiful little baby girl with raven black hair. She looked like Ewing but was better looking and had a face of an angel. I loved her and wanted her. She would help me get through their awful marriage. Queen Gwen and Ewing wanted to drown her in the river! I wouldn't let them. I couldn't let a defenseless baby that my awful husband had helped create to be murdered. That sweet baby didn't deserve that! I got mad and shamed the kingdom. I took the baby and moved in with Quentin. What an up roar! The King and Queen threatened to kill me, Quentin and the baby. Everyone hated the King, Queen and Prince Ewing. They threatened to kill them. Wow! Since when, can peasants and everyone threaten the King and family? The knights and his guards didn't even respect them. The Royal Family left Quentin the baby and me alone. No more threats. I am truly greatful to everyone in the valley. I love and care about others.

I named the baby girl Raven. Quentin and I loved her like her own. Life was good at the estate and farm where Quentin live. Prince Ewing was murdered three winters later by a jealous lover, Lady Donita. Lady Donita was executed of course. A pity. She had done Scotland a favor. Quentin and I were married as soon as possible. We have a baby girl. She is a pretty little blonde and we named her Marlena. The King and Queen died and there was no heirs to take over the throne. Would you believe the Cardinals asked me and Quentin to be King and Queen? We accepted the honor. We moved into the castle and I redecorated every thing. I wanted no reminders of that awful family. Did I forget to mention that Angelique, Devega, Wyman and his wife Essie were always supportive of me and visited us often? Angelique loves Raven and Marlena. So does Devega, Wyman and Essie. We all live in the Kingdom together and Quentin's estate we rent out to a nice farm family. I don't know what I would do without my family. They truly make me happy. Marlena and Raven believe they are true sisters and I couldn't be happier. The girls got to meet Flame but I told them no dragons in the castle. I told them what happened when Flame was little and Angelique over heard us and couldn't believe I let the dragon in the castle when I was a child. She got a good laugh out of it. I couldn't ask for a better life.
** Image ID #726570 Unavailable **
** Image ID #890678 Unavailable **
** Image ID #890672 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2004 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/309690