*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/310339-SCREWING-LIGHT-BALLS
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#310339 added October 14, 2004 at 4:21am
Restrictions: None
SCREWING LIGHT BALLS!!
Well my life has taken a twist into strange and abnormal style.. first the fucker was married to another woman, than her family attempted to beat the shit out of him.. but his psycho mom beat her mother up, His father put her father in the garbage, and husband put her brother in JAIL!! and than the got a divorce..

Am I happy?! I should be.. but now that all that drama is over NOW WHAT??? I feel like I was living in an intresting movie, with twists and turns but now its over.

question is .. Happy ending?!! hmm

In the meantime I am pregnant with the fourth!! and yeah.. I am fucked I figured if I divorce one day or he drops dead, I never ever want to have another husband so I better get as much children as possible cause after him, NEVER AGAIN.

In the meantime, I am bored. I have nothing to do except unscrew all the light blubs out.. just because.. Scream your stupid to the husband at
3 in the morning and tell him in an extremly angry voice that I AM BUSY.. when asked with what?! I replied SLEEEEEEPING.. dumb ass. Now that I truly have nothing to do, I am now sticking colored pins on my house walls trying to create a MURAL!! I hope it takes me two years to finish cause thats when the maid leaves and I will be busy again.

In the meantime... I'll be waiting...

© Copyright 2004 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/310339-SCREWING-LIGHT-BALLS