*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/310734-still-pumping-oxygen
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #421265
This is the craaaaziest journal you'll ever read!! Put the kids to bed!
#310734 added October 17, 2004 at 3:20am
Restrictions: None
still pumping oxygen
Well, I’m still breathing, and still alive. The situation with Allen is going all right. We sort of had “the talk.” Neither of us is ready for serious commitment, but I happen to be a little more ready than he is. We agree that our friendship is the most important thing, and that we need to work on that first. However, after he tells me that, he probably shouldn’t “put the moves on me” still. Obviously I like him, so when he kisses me, I’m not going to, as Linda would say, “slap that bastard across the face!” (Linda doesn’t understand why I keep letting him influence me, and I don’t know how to make her.)

The fact is I like Allen a lot, and I’ll wait for him for as long as he is unsure of what he wants. We did go camping last weekend, and it was tons of fun! It was nice to spend time with him, and especially nice to sleep next to him and be held all night. (Gross, I guess that’s kinda girly for me!) We are leaving in 3.5 days to go to Michigan. I can’t wait! I miss my family so much! (I’ve never really been this homesick.) Allen and I will have 12 hours in the car on the way there, and another 12 on the way back. That should make for some interesting conversation. I’m a little nervous as to what is going to happen on our trip. I don’t know what it is, but I know it’s going to be something and it’s going to be interesting. Only time will tell. I just wish it would tell a little sooner!

I’ll definitely write after our trip to fill in the gaps of what happened, I’m sure you’ll be dying to know, and I’ll be dying to write about it.

It’s finally the weekend, and I can’t wait to relax and distress. Between working at The Tower, being on Intramural Board, classes, and Allen, I can hardly remember what it feels like to live without stress. *Sigh* I need to go on a really long vacation.

Love~KIM


© Copyright 2004 KimPossible (UN: kimkoss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KimPossible has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/310734-still-pumping-oxygen