*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/310755
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#310755 added September 10, 2005 at 12:51pm
Restrictions: None
Princess Marlena, Princess Raven
*Flower1* *Flower3* *Flower4* *Flower5* *Flower3* *Flower4* Greetings. Princess Marlena here. You don't have to bow. I treat everyone like they were royalty like me. Life at the Kingdom can be fun at times. My sister Raven and I make our own excitement. Like at one of the boring balls, Raven rode in on her black stallion Sir Knight. Our mother, Queen Jeannie wasn't too happy. It didn't help when the horse left a mess. Everyone at the Ball laughed. Raven sure got a tongue lashing fron mother, the Queen. Father, the King didn't say anything. He's the best father ever. Mother is good, too but being Queen makes her uptight. I fell in love with Count Bryon and he with me. We are happily married. We have a daughter Moira. A beautiful little red head. we moved to England. Scotland is a beautiful country but I feel England is where my roots are.
What's really strange is when it's dark at night, I swear I see our ancestors Princess Arabella and Princess Elizabeth. Arabella is riding a horse in the garden. Elizabeth is walking towards the woods and crying. I know what they look like because of their pictures in the castle's art gallery. I know their spirits won't hurt us. Bryon and I live at the castle with our relatives Jessica and Leonard. How we are related is complicated but they are siblings of the Princes in the family but the Princes have passed on. We have all married Counts, Squires, Barons and Baronesses. We are still distant cousins and I like being close to my English roots. Raven lives in Scotland and I miss her. She has always been so daring. Like when the dragon stoled the jewlery she was wearing. He just took her bracelets when they fell off her wrist and she followed him to his cave. She got the bracelets back but then she decided to let him have them. She loved Lancelet, the Dragon. Raven has been here to visit several times but she prefers to live in Scotland. We will always be close.

Raven here. I am not really a Princess. I was raised by Queen Jeannie and King Quentin who love me like their own. My mother was a peasant woman and my father was Jeannie's husband, a Prince at the time but he didn't want me. Jeannie raised me and she left to live with her lover Lord Quentin at the time. Life has turned out well for me. I miss Marlena.
When the dragon took my bracelets, I went to his cave and he was laying on the bracelets. Dragons hoard things. I crawled under Lancelot to get my bracelets back. Dragons are huge. He weighs a ton! I got them back but my hand was sore for a week. Lancelot cried like a baby. I felt sorry for him and I let him keep the bracelets.
I love to sword fight. I used to climb trees when I was a little girl. I married a Knight, Mason. He is handsome and we were meant for each other. We have twin sons Lance and Lawrence. We live at the castle with my parents. They love the twins. I still visit the dragons and I hang out with the gypsies. They are really nice.
I visit Marlena every chance I get. Moira is a beautiful young girl. Marlena comes home every two winters. I love our times together.
Marlena and I are no longer young. Our children have seen thirty winters and I remember when Marlena and I were young. Our children are our legacy and they will take over where we left off. Life goes on and the world changes as well. I have had a good life and Marlena and my family have meant everything to me.
** Image ID #1009427 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1009210 Unavailable **
** Image ID #988325 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2005 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/310755