*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/311120-The-First-Entry
by Trisha
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #900118
These are the moments of my life... ever precious, ever random...
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#311120 added October 19, 2004 at 10:36pm
Restrictions: None
The First Entry
Ahhhh.... The novel of my life! Or maybe the short story. The feature? Ok, ok... so its more like the little caption under the picture, but it's my life and at least the picture is in color.

Alright, so, to start out:

"Hi. My name's Trisha. Trisha Martin."

That wasn't so bad. I'm in my fourth year of college, but technically I'm still a junior. I go to Baylor University in Waco, Texas. Yes, that's where those Davidians are. But I've never seen their complex cuz it's out in the country somewhere. Waco's also next to Crawford which is where President Bush's ranch is at. It's really annoying cuz everytime he goes there (which is often) the local TV stations stop in middle of shows so we can watch Air Force One sitting at some airport. And that's all you can see cuz they can't get close enough to get the President and he usually come sat night so it's dark anyway. So you are forced to miss 10 minutes of your show and stare at a plane. Then they put the show in a box and the plane in a box next to it for 10 minutes. Finally, when the show is almost over, it's back on the screen completely. But enough about Bush, let's get back to me.

I have a paper due tomorrow. Actually, the paper was due last Wednesday, but (obviously) I didn't do it then. My excuses: 1st, I didn't know it was due that Wed. until the Monday before. 2nd, it was midterms week and I wasn't able to fit it in with the more formidable exams looming before me. 3rd, I had no desire whatsoever to do it. 4th, I still have no desire whatsoever to do it.
But I must and I will.

I love to write, but I don't like writing essays. Why I don't like them very much is something I'll talk about another time. Right now, I have a stupid essay to wright. Great, I can't even spell write right. This is going to be a terrible essay. Be thankful you don't have to read it.

*Sigh*

© Copyright 2004 Trisha (UN: sharnises at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Trisha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/311120-The-First-Entry