*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/311797-Monday-Oct-25-Chaos-as-usual
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest · #844266
Being used for Daily Writing Challenge - if you were there you know what happened!
#311797 added October 25, 2004 at 9:08pm
Restrictions: None
Monday, Oct. 25: Chaos, as usual.
Monday October 25th, 2004

I am so tired, and I haven’t done a blasted thing except read. I know it is the medication the doctor changed. I am taking it as prescribed, but I don’t know what else to do. I will call him again tomorrow and once again explain how I feel, and this time I will tell remind him how much better I felt when I was not taking any medication at all. I just don’t believe in this business of the cure is worse than the disease.

My feet still hurt too. I just bought these expensive brand name ugly SAS shoes, and my right foot hurts like the dickens. I am going to the foot doctor tomorrow and make an appointment. I can’t call him because I don’t remember the wicked man’s name. It is not funny. Pain is terrible distracting.

If all this is my Karma, I must have been an awful person in a previous life.

I just feel so run down. Food is my worse enemy. It can be good nutritious food, like vegetables, and that still runs my blood sugar sky high. Diabeties is just evil.

I think that there should be some kind of genetic testing option if people are going to have babies. Get tested to make sure your kids are not going to grow old before their time, or suffer unnecessarily from genetic type diseases. Technology can do a lot of that now. We need to keep the evil insurance companies and their life expectancy evaluators out of the picture, but there could be some good scientific stuff for the good of all mankind come out of this if the profit motive was not such a strong temptation for evil, greedy men.

Checked on Usenet news groups today. Whoa! There is a tremendous amount of garbage in this virtual world. And it seems everybody has something for sale for $19.95. Wouldn’t you know that I missed that damn boat?

Do those mail a dollar scams really work?

Seems all I got in this world is a big mouth, and finally a husband that I believe truly loves me. Guess I could certainly do worse? Both are worth a whole lot more than $19.95, and neither my big mouth nor my husband is for sale.

I can design, manufacture, and sale kitchen lighting fixtures, but it cost a whole lot more than $19.95. I use to do that in my younger, healthier years. Wonder if I could start doing it again, even with my tired, old, broken down self?

Seems there are a lot of homes out there with same, old, tired light fixtures, and I have seen the light fixtures in the stores. They suck. They don’t provide enough light and they’re not stylish, unique, or as functional as they could be. Wonder if I should bother myself with this kind of humbug again. Last time, I almost had to kill a witch for stealing my designs, and don’t give me that garbage about imitation is the highest form of flattery; that is just bull – she was a thief. I didn’t have to do her much of anything; she got her butt sued, by somebody else, for plenty of money – more money than I could have sued her for. HA! Served her right, she deserved it. I did give her an earful of what I thought about her and her ways. I have mentioned how much I like to say, “I told you so.” Haven’t I?

I still see her out and about once in a blue moon, and all I say, "I told you so."

© Copyright 2004 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/311797-Monday-Oct-25-Chaos-as-usual