*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/311826-Best-Strip-Halo-so-far
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#311826 added October 26, 2004 at 4:19am
Restrictions: None
Best Strip Halo so far!
WOW! is all I have to say about that one. Infact, that's a double WOW! Simply amazing. I don't think it's going to get better than that.

Anyways, today totally rocked. Went into work an hour late (that was the only low point) and worked till 4. Not bad. It was real busy, but not bad. So then I took a shower and picked up Jay for Tips for Two. That was a fun time and we saw Wrestling meets Figure Skating. Hilarious blooper of a figure skater getting lifted up and then coming down HARD! Fucking awesome.

Bowling kicked ass too. Only one bad string, but good overall great. 87,63,92 with a 79 average. Hopefully it jumps back up to 80. Also during bowling, the most amazing thing happened. I became The Getaway Grand Champion! I have ruined DWF's shit and dethroned him! HAHAHAHAHAHA! DWF is n more! Long Live NPV. His score was 200,000,000 and I got 210,700,310. I can't tell you how much I fucking rule. (To anyone lost, which I know Sills is, The Getaway is a pinball game at Hanson AA Bowladrome and DWF was the machine set highscore.)

I come home from that and get some Mickey Dee's and the bowling crew plays some Halo. Then after Jay leaves, we play strip Halo. Holy fucking shit was that good!

Now I'm calling it a night because it rocked so much. but before I go, I'd like to add a "What the hell?" to Mike from Stop and Shop. Apparently he thinks that I like Lindsey and keep annoying Kristin by saying to her that Lindsey's better looking than her.

I think it's well known that I've liked Kristin since I first said "Hi" to her. I think she's beautiful and just about perfect in every way. She's kind, innocent (for the most part), and really nice to talk to. I'd give anything just to be with her. Not even in a dating way, just to be with her and be friends, but she denies it without question. Sure, it pisses me off that she complains about TJ being an asshole and how there aren't any nice guys out there, but there is no way I can ever stay mad at her for any amount of time, and believe me, I've tried. I just can't do it because I like her too much.

Lindsey, on the other hand, is a flat out bitch. Me and her could never be together for more than 20 minutes without me strangling her because she's the ultimate drama queen. Ofcourse, she's good looking too, but until she can actually, you know, use her brain once in awhile and fucking work, then all se is is just eye candy and I'd never want to move it any further than that.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/311826-Best-Strip-Halo-so-far