*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/312464-No-Heirs-For-Louis-and-I
Rated: E · Book · History · #903124
A fictional journal of Marie Antoinette's life.
#312464 added June 4, 2011 at 3:00pm
Restrictions: None
No Heirs For Louis and I
Louis and I have been married five years. We have no children. Yes, we have done the deed but things aren't happening. Madame duBarry said this is my fault. She looked funny wearing the bowl of gravy on her head. I put her there. It went nice with her red hair. The Bitch! Louis was checked out by the Palace Doctors. They say he has a problem with producing heirs. They did some surgey on him and he is able to give us children. I hope they are right. He was so drunk and it helped with his surgery. They aren't going to examine me. I forbid it.

I am the subject of dirty songs and the village say I am cheating on Louis. I am not. I flirt and show some breast but I have been faithful to my whimpy husband. Counts and Barons have come on to me but they got their faces slapped. I made sure Madame duBarry saw this. The Madame has strange men in her chambers all the time as does the King with women. Louis has been faithful to me. He told me he couldn't make love to me after we were first married because his mother was a whore and this affected his attitude on sex. Oh Please! I check on Louis since his surgery. He is always in his chambers. I read him poems and try to make life pleasant for him. I hope the surgery works.

It has been quite a few months since Louis' surgery. We made love a few times and I just found out we are expecting our first child. Louis and the King are happy. I am, too. I haven't been this happy since I was back in Austria with my brothers and sisters. I wrote Anna and told her about the baby. She is happy for us. I haven't seen my parents in three years. They will be here for the baby's birth. Mother wrote me a letter and told me she is happy for us and that she loves me.! Loves me? Where is this coming from? Louis says he loves me. You know. I think I love him, too. Amazing what a baby to be will do. Madame duBarry hasn't said anything to me. She smiled when she found out my news. Maybe life at the Palace won't be so bad anymore. I will be so happy when the baby gets here.

Enchanting Princess dressed in purple  by best friend Angel.
** Image ID #1782265 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2011 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/312464-No-Heirs-For-Louis-and-I