*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/313596-This-night-was-not-good
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#313596 added November 9, 2004 at 6:10am
Restrictions: None
This night was not good
Ok, the day started off pretty decent. Got a few things done thanks to Ashton. I got my starter for my car ordered and....well, to tell the truth, I don't know what else we did. I learned that I really need to start saving my money. I was doing good for awhile, but now I went down hill. So I'll have to start that again.

Tried to get Althea to come bowling, I wanted to see her cause I had a present for her. The nice letter I stayed up to write last night because visiting her just got me thinking about some things. She couldn't go though (sniffle) but I did rather well. 105(!!),72,79 with 81 avg. Not bad at all. I also headbutted the table at the bowling alley cause I missed the easiest spare in the world. There was literally not a spot on the lane I couldn't bowl and I would've gotten it. BAM! Fucking gutterball! Plus it took down all the other pins, so the highest I could've gotten was a 7. It hurt a little, but that's ok.

After bowling, me and Jay went to my house to coax Althea into coming out tonight. Finally it worked and we went to go get her. That's when things went a little down hill...

It was great to see Althea, but since me and Jay are "competing" he turned into Mr. Asshole. Putting down everyone in the group to make himself look cool, always having to be next to Althea, pushing me away pretty much, it was starting to get on my nerves.

We went to the Hanover Mall about 11:45 so we could get Halo 2. I was psyched about getting it, but a little uneasy with Jay sitting with Althea. But being the good guy I am, I just forced a smile and said, "fine". After me and Ashton got our Halo's, we were psyched about going back to play. Then Jay said he was taking Althea home and then going home. I thought that was fine. We'll see Althea off and then go back to Ashton's. Jay had other plans...he wanted to bring home Althea by himself. He didn't want anyone to come with him and her. Nevermind that my present to Althea (a letter) was still at Ashton's house. Jay didn't care and said "she'll get it next time! wanting me out of the car. No need to ask her apparently, this was completely up to Jay. Begrudgingly, Jay had to take me to Ashton's house so I could give Althea her present, then off they went.

Now I think a label of Asshole can be given out here. This is where Jay really shines in this department. Being too cheap to put gas in his car the night before, I gave him $15 for gas so we could both see Althea. On the way back home last night, he announced that we were "fighting" for Althea. Now he knew how I felt about her, and he would've never seen her again probably if it wasn't for me. But ofcourse with Jay's mind, when there's a girl involved, fuck friends, who needs them?

It reached it's peak at the Hanover Mall parking lot. Jay refused to drive me back to Ashton's if I came along to drive Althea home. I'll repeat that. Jay refused to drive me back to Ashton's WHICH IS ON THE WAY if I came with him to drive home Althea. He was planning on having me walk from his house back to Ashton's. Then, after I said ok to his bullshit, he gets pissy at me. Now I don't know how he does it, but he must have this superpower to block out all other needs besides trying to get girls. The reason he dumped Amy? No sex. The reason he disregarded Amber (who he was absolutely ga-ga over two days ago)? She didn't call him yesterday. I don't understand how he can just do this to one of his friends...oh yeah, he's a fucking Light.

In closing, I'm severely upset with Jay right now. If he finds nothing wrong with what he did, he's completely fucked up and has no respect in my eyes.

I don't know if you feel the same way as I do, but I'm sorry, Althea, for reintroducing you to a childhood friend.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/313596-This-night-was-not-good