*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/314106-Much-needed-nothingness
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#314106 added November 13, 2004 at 2:44am
Restrictions: None
Much needed nothingness
Well, after work, Jamie came over. We were looking for something to do and Elyse imed me saying to come over. We thought, sure why not? Then she put up an away message. So we called her. It didn't work too well because she kept saying, "Call back in a few minutes!" So we decided, to fuck that.

Jay came over and we were going to just go for a drive when I noticed Jenny was on. Good timing I thought, so I asked her if she wanted to do something. Amazingly, she said yes. Score! Then Cathy came online and I asked her too. That ended up working out too. Double score! So me, Jamie, and Jay went to go pick them up.

When we got them, we decided to go to the mall for the last 15 minutes it was open. I went into Spencers to see if they had any Poosie left and they ran out of stock. Dammit, you gotta have stockpiles of that stuff! Anyways, after that we went back to my house.

There wasn't really much to do, and there was no way 5 people were going to fit on my bed to watch Seinfeld, so we stayed downstairs and watched Gallagher. After Two episodes of Gallagher, Jamie brought Cathy home and Jay went home. So me and Jenny watched Gallagher for a bit. When Jamie got back, we switched it to Liar Liar which was awesome.

That's pretty much how the night went.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/314106-Much-needed-nothingness