*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/314131
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#314131 added March 6, 2024 at 1:04am
Restrictions: None
Stop The Wedding
Cherish was tired of pretending she and Aremid were happy. They went to two other Balls. Aremid left the other women alone but his smile was evil and he kissed her too roughly but she had to go through with the wedding. Her parents would disown her. Aramand couldn't wait to his wedding night to be with Cherish. He wanted to be rough with her. He and Aremid were idenitical twins but were as different as day and night.
Cherish had one last fitting for her wedding gown. The rest of her life was going to be awful. She wanted to run away but she didn't know where to go or which way to turn. Cherish was sad but she kept it to herself.
Today was her Wedding Day. The maids helped her put on her dress and her mother kissed her on the cheek. Neil came upstairs to walk her down the aisle. Dooms day was here for Cherish.
Aremid had docked his ship and the baby tiger cubs were being loaded into the carriage. Aremid was going to make it to his wedding after all. Just a hour to go. He was so in love with Cherish. It was Christmas Day. What a beautiful day it was.
Cherish looked into the mirror. She didn't know who she was anymore. As for Aremid, life had played a cruel joke on her. Aremid had changed. What had happened? A knock on the door bought her back to reality. Neil reminded Cherish it was time to get married. She nodded. She had her own secret. She had let Trepid out of his cage. The parrot would be orny but this was the only way she could make this day easier for her. She needed a good laugh. She hadn't laughed in three weeks.
Aremid had just made it to the mansion. Luckily, he had changed into his suit on the ship. He opened the door and he received funny looks and one one man exclaimed:"What the bloody hell is going on?" Aremid was confused. He looked into the foyer and saw his Cherish looking so beautiful in her wedding dress. He saw Aramand! Aremid was ready to kill!
The minister said: "If anyone has any reason why these two shouldn't marry, speak now or forever hold your peace." Aremid ran up the aisle and grabbed Aramand and punched him in the face. The guests uttered a sound of surprise and Cherish was as white as a ghost. She looked at the twins and whispered:"What is going on here? You are twins?"
Aremid hugged Cherish. "It is me, love. Aramand is my twin brother. HE IS A PIRATE!" Cherish almost fainted and the guests uttered sounds of disbelief.
Aramand spoke. "Cherish, I am Aremid. He is Aramand!"
Just then Trepid flew in and left a mess on Aramand's head! Trepid then flew on Aremid's shoulder and kept saying: Crackers. Crackers." Aremid laughed as Trepid took crackers out of Aremid's vest pocket.
Aramand looked at Aremid and Cherish. "You know I was getting bored with this game anyway. Cherish is a whiney little bag!" Aremid punched out his brother. Just then Clara Ashmont, the boy's mother came up to Aramand and grabbed his ear. "You evil boy! I knew you weren't Aremid! Leave now before we have you arrested! How dare you try to deceive Charity and Aremid!"
Aramand was embarrassed. "Yes, mother." He ran out of the mansion all red faced.
Cherish and Aremid faced each other. "Oh, Aremid, I knew you weren't mean and that you truly love me."

"Of course, I love you. I should have known Aramand would try something. I am so sorry. I should have told you about my twin btother, the pirate. Oh, Cherish, marry me."
"Yes, I will marry you. I love you." They kissed as the minister cleared his throat. " Ladies and Gentlemen, this is awkward. Let's get these two married." The guests clapped and cheered.
Aremid and Cherish were married. Trepid sat on Aremid's shoulder and kept saying:"Look at the pretty Bride and Groom!" The guests laughed.

The wedding was over. Cherish and Aremid went to the secret place he had picked out for their honeymoon. It was a big old family mansion on an isolated island. Aremid took Cherish's hand as they walked into their home together. They sat on the red winged love seat and kissed passionately. As they stopped kissing, Aremid told Cherish he had a present for her. He went upstairs and Cherish smiled. He came back downstairs carrying the tiger cubs. Cherish ran up to him and kissed him. She reached out to the orange tiger and hugged him. She hugged the white tiger cub as well. Cherish finally spoke. "Aremid, what are we going to do with these beautiful creatures? They can't live in the mansion." Aremid answered. "Come with me." He held out his hand and they were carrying the cubs and walked to a big building. Aremid unlocked the door. The building looked like a forest inside with green trees and a big body of water. It was huge inside. Cherish sighed. She had read about tigers and knew where tigers lived. "Oh, Aremid. This is beautiful."

"Do you love your Christmas presents?"
Cherish hugged Aremid. They put the cubs down and the babies ran into their made up habitat and ran back to Cherish as she hugged them. "Oh, Aremid, I love these guys. They are the best present ever." The cubs played with each other and growled.
The cubs grew and Cherish and Aremid had three children. They, too loved the cubs but they were full grown tigers by then. Cherish would never forget her almost marriage to her husband's pirate brother. The Christmas Tigers. She had a tale to tell. Cherish, Aremid, the tigers and their children lived happily ever after.
© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/314131