*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/314133
by Maeven
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #901086
journal (noun) : an outlet for the voices in my head . . .
#314133 added November 13, 2004 at 3:36pm
Restrictions: None
The Urinator
11-13-04

My school building is actually very nice. Relatively modern, it consists of 10 floors with marble staircases, elevators, and escalators every other floor. The cafeteria has round tables, a skylight and huge windows with a view of the city - it looks more like a cafe than a high school "feeding room". There are rarely graffiti and simply put, the staff and the students pride themselves on keeping their school neat.

Then, for some reason, some immature student decides to vandalize the boy's bathroom. He's done everything from lighting fires to defecating on the floor. In retaliation, the administration threatened to lock all bathrooms except for one for all the boys.

So the idiot decides to top the threat by decorating the whole school building with urine.

I have no idea how he did it, but we suspect he actually peed in bottles and brought it into school before spraying it all over the staircases, the escalators and the hallways while classes were in the middle of session. By the time the bell rang, the school was permeated with the ever so lovely fragrance of ammonia - this overwhelming, fishy stench.

Everyone had to watch out for suspicious yellow puddles at the top of escalators and people had to run up and down stairs with their hands over their nose to avoid the smell.

It was at that moment that the whole school united in a vow to castrate the damn Urinator.

A suspect was momentarily suspended from school after finding some suspicious items in his locker (probably the bottles) - I believe the reason why the admin. kept so hushed up about the person's identity was because the rest of the students would probably kick the guy's ass.

Especially those who had the misfortune of stepping into the puddles . . . *Smile*

~ Maeven

© Copyright 2004 Maeven (UN: maeven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maeven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/314133