*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/314502-I-feel-good-na-na-na-na-na-na-na
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#314502 added November 16, 2004 at 2:19pm
Restrictions: None
I feel good na na na na na na na
I woke up this morning feeling good. I mean, really good. It definatly could have something to do with yesterday. When I left work yesterday, I was driving home, and out of nowhere, God revealed himself to me....and that was that. The tears began to flow, and I had church in the car. It was awesome. Of course, by the time I got to the gas station, they thought I had gotten the crap kicked out of me....but regardless, I was blessed. And when I got home, I spent some time actually talking with Joshua, and we really had a great conversation. I got the chance to calmly explain things to him from my perspective....and he did as well.

I woke up with a good feeling in my heart today, and I know God is working. God time is a lot different than our time....and I just have to wait it out.

I made some promises to God yesterday, and I am not going to go back on them....I'm really going to follow through with them...because He's not gone back on His promises. Why should I?

None the less....there's my story for today. :)

Beckie

© Copyright 2004 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/314502-I-feel-good-na-na-na-na-na-na-na