*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/314908-I-Hate-You-and-You-and-You
Rated: GC · Book · Emotional · #594306
My life is about as interesting as the next person's.
#314908 added August 3, 2005 at 11:06pm
Restrictions: None
I Hate You and You and You!
Current Mood: tired and blah

Current Music: none

written 11/17

Well. He seemed to have taken care of that little problem. He blocked me on his buddy list. Asshole. Oh well. It's for the best, so I don't even know why I'm calling him an asshole. I didn't want to block him, but at least I could stand not talking to him. The one thing I cannot, though, is the fact that he and Ashton were talking all last night online . . . that's what we'd do after he got off work. Why does she have to take everything from me? I fucking hate her! I HATE HER!

And I just don't want her to fuck him over. That's how much I care about him even if I do seem to really dislike him and all the flirting he does with her right in front of me.

Today he was like, "Hey Asthon! I wrote about you today!" (in our freewrites) He would never show me what he wrote about me . . . or even tell me if he did. FUCK YOU! Ugh! I hate you Ashton! I HATE YOU AND I HATE YOU AND I HATE YOU! I just hate everyone. EVERYONE!

I had another sort of breakdown in the car. I thought my head was going to explode I was crying and hyperventilating so much. *sigh* I'm so stressed and depressed and I just want to get over this . . . hopefully alive.

I feel like it's hopeless sometimes though. Whatever. I have Shane. Everytime I think about suicide or cutting, I think about him. He told me tonight that he wanted to break up with me when he found out I was cutting. Oh that would have made things a hell of a lot easier. *sarcasm*

FUCK IT ALL!

--------------------------------------------

"I love you" is only 8 letters . . . then again, so is "bullshit."

© Copyright 2005 Yours Truly (UN: burnt_ashes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yours Truly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/314908-I-Hate-You-and-You-and-You