*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/316140-Advance-to-3rd-Level-Pass-Right-On-By-2nd-Level
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #702718
I decided to try my hand at this journallog thing
#316140 added November 30, 2004 at 12:35pm
Restrictions: None
Advance to 3rd Level; Pass Right On By 2nd Level
Woohoo! So ya I'm a D&D [that's Dungeons and Dragons for you that don't know that] playing kinda guy. Not the nerdy type, not with my DM, though there was a kinda of graphic and disturbing joke made about purple worms last session thanks to Eric. Anyhow, last session, which we finally got around to starting around 8pm and had intended to start noon, don't ask, long story -- we ruined our poor DM's big plans, not that he really planned too much, good for him considering what we did. He had this big campaign set up that was supposed to take us a whopping ten days, and we 'cheated' and got it done in one. We were supposed to find out who was killing all the people in the town as part of some sadistic game some unknown demon dragged us into. Well, at some point we come across this little 7 year old girl who's acting all weird, we pry her to find out what's up [the rogue was all looking to torture her to get the info, tsk tsk] and then she gets all demonic on our asses, so Kiton [Eric's character] pins her to the ground and tells us to run, the rogue took off like a bat out of hell [until he remembered my character was carrying all the gems we found] and ultimately we tried to help Kiton escape too, but his ass was demon toast, until the selfless act of his wrecked the game and we all transported back out of it, unfortunately to god knows when into the future where a bunch of orcs are using the armory we wound up in. Anyhow, our good deeds or whatever scored us major exp. and we went straight from 1st to 3rd level, w00t! Okay, not much more to say, see ya all late, ciao.

Darká Degerön - the poet Darká

© Copyright 2004 DMB Secundus (UN: kornkidxxix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DMB Secundus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/316140-Advance-to-3rd-Level-Pass-Right-On-By-2nd-Level