*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/316315-Princess-Adriana
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#316315 added December 1, 2004 at 10:32pm
Restrictions: None
Princess Adriana
*Flower1* *Flower3* *Flower4* *Flower5* *Flower6* *Flower4* I am Princess Adriana. My mother Queen Rose died and I feel so guilty. I didn't forgive her for not telling me about my brother until after Nigel was killed. Dad disowned her as did I. Mother and Nigel are always in my dreams and we talk, laugh and walk in the woods. We are so happy in my dreams. I believe they are real. These are my secrets.
An incident happened awhile back. Ophelia, the Red Dragon of Fire sat on top of the castle. The wizards threw balls of fire at her and made it storm. I was furious. The wizards are jokers and I would like to ban them from the Kingdom. I made them leave so I could talk to Ophelia. Princesses are able to communicate with dragons. Ophelia's baby, Newt was missing and she came to the castle to get my help. I sent a message in my mind to Serena, the mermaid who traveled from Scotland to England. Newt was trapped in a cove down by the sea. I got on Ophelia and we flew to the Paradise Sea and we rescued Newt along with Serena's help. Newt is the cutest little purple dragon around. I love him like a pet even though I can't keep him. His mother loves him like I love my daughter Princess Denise. My husband Prince Randall and I are so content with our daughter Denise and son Nigel{named after my departed brother}.
Denise and I have a secret cottage we go to in the woods by Paradise Sea. We have tea parties here and Serena comes to visit. She can take human form for a few hours at a time. We visit Newt frequently. He has grown quite a bit over the years.

Princess Denise has seen fifteen winters. She has fallen in love with a Viking named Trojan. Her father and I are not pleased. He is handsome but Vikings are our enemies. We can't allow her to marry him. What happened to the daughter that I had tea parties with? If we don't let her marry him, we may never see her again. Mother and Nigel have entered my dreams again. They tell me to let her marry him. How can I? Trojan raped her! He took her virginity and I know he doesn't love her. Vikings are evil. Rape isn't love. Why can't my beautiful daughter see it? Trojan has left for now to go back to Norway but I know he will return. Randall and I will not let him have our daughter. We may go to war with Norway over this. I wish the Vikings would just leave us alone. They are so evil just like the devil. I have decided to send Denise away to one of our castles in Wales. Vikings never bother Wales. I will do anything to protect her. Vikings be damned!
** Image ID #913277 Unavailable **
** Image ID #913282 Unavailable **
** Image ID #913273 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2004 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/316315-Princess-Adriana