*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/317964-I-Stay
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #549308
When I die, this is all that will remain of me.
#317964 added December 13, 2004 at 11:54pm
Restrictions: None
I Stay
Just got it from the SM. This journal stays in my port; even after I lose my upgrade.

How, you ask?

Once upon a time W.com offered its free members 15 items in their port and also allowed them to crete journals. One young chimp joined the site back then and created this journal.

Then W.com changed its item limit for free users from 15 to 5, and also restricted them from creating journals.

But SM, great guy that he is, made a provision in the new policy that all journals created before the big change would still exist.

Do I love this place? Does rain fall? Does wind blow?

So yeah, you probably haven't got rid of me yet.

---Chimp.

PS: Did a lot of deletion yesterday. Cut from 50 odd items to 6. Still have to delete one item but I just can fucking decide which one. Let me tell you something: now I know exactly why Akbar couldn't kill his son--even though the son was an asshole. You cannot kill your darlings. It's next to impossible.


At a higher altitude with flag unfurled, we reach the dizzy heights of that dreamed of world... - Pink Floyd, "High Hopes"

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in. Like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, "Engine Summer"


** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2004 The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic (UN: panchamk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/317964-I-Stay