*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/317966-Right-now
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#317966 added December 14, 2004 at 1:48pm
Restrictions: None
Right now
So here I am....at work again. Seems like I do that almost every day of the week....anyone notice that??

Last night, Joshua called and we went out for coffee. But then there were too many people in StarBucks so we couldn't sit down. So we drove to Denny's to eat, and they wouldn't let us bring in our coffee. So I ended up drinking mine later...cold.

It was an okay time. Still kind of wondering why he wanted to do so. I mean, I wanted to, so it was all okay. But I'm not sure that he really wanted to. If he was wanting his birhtday gift, it's too bad, because I fell on it yesterday morning, and broke it. And, I can't get a refund....because they would know that it was not, for any reason sold to me like that. So yeah. He didn't get that. But it was good to hang out with him. Just hang out. He wasn't under any pressure for anything....and...well, I was....but not neccessarily because he put it there. It was just there.

I slept kind of oddly last night. Just couldn't get comfortable I guess. Emotionally and physically. When he took me home, I really wanted to hug him....but didn't want to seem pushy. He needs time...otherwise, if I hug him, he'll bolt. He has already made comments to others about how desperate I am- how I cling to others who are close to him. When in fact, I do not cling to him. But I do love him. And I hope that the love I have for him never goes away. Because it is such a real and wonderful thing. Awesome.

Beckie

© Copyright 2004 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/317966-Right-now