*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/323279-Sick-at-heart
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #912643
The storm clouds are piling high.
#323279 added January 20, 2005 at 10:18am
Restrictions: None
Sick at heart
I was half watching the noon news when a photo on the screen caught my attention. "That's my Jennifer," I realized. Jennifer, one of those special students that leave a lasting and pleasant impression for years; Jennifer, who was one of "my" kids for nearly four years; Jennifer now missing, disappeared, and pregnant.

Jennifer left her apartment to pick up a movie at a Block Buster about a mile away from her apartment yesterday evening and hasn't been seen or heard from since. Her baby girl, over two week overdue, was to be taken by C section today.

My head hopes that she had some kind of character glitch, but I fear the worst. I pray that somehow, someway she and her baby is okay. The burden on my heart is heavy indeed.

Oh, please, dear God, let Jennifer and her baby be all right. Please.

NOTE: Jennifer was found the next day at a woman's hospital here in town. I don't know any details except that she is apparently physically okay.

Thank you, Lord.

© Copyright 2005 Vivian (UN: vzabel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vivian has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/323279-Sick-at-heart