*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/325517-Update
by Angela
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #930772
Ramblings from my mind!
#325517 added January 31, 2005 at 2:18am
Restrictions: None
Update
I have been having a difficult time writing lately. I am nearly at the end of a long work weekend and it seems like I have not had the desire to write. Hopefully things well get back to normal soon. I don't like not writing.

Work is always interesting. I work in a domestic violence shelter and we can go from being really full to nearly empty in a matter of days or hours. Not to mention the ladies who don't want to follow the simple rules of not drinking or doing drugs. That always makes for an interesting weekend.

My step-daughter turned 12 on Saturday. I don't think she is very excited about it. There are too many things going on in her life to ever be truly happy about anything. She is just that type of child. I hope that the meeting we have with her teachers on the 10th will help with the school work. I think that if one thing got taken care of then the rest would follow.

All three of the kids were home today. I don't think I've seen all three of them together since Christmas. It is difficult since one of them is away at college most of the time. And one has severe senioritius. He is only months away from being done with high school. I'm not sure if he is anxious about going to college but he is still going. The weekends like this one will be fewer and farther between. I hope to take advantage of them when they come.

© Copyright 2005 Angela (UN: acook at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angela has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/325517-Update