*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/327767-Not-really-my-true-feelings-at-this-moment
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#327767 added February 11, 2005 at 9:00am
Restrictions: None
Not really my true feelings at this moment
Well, its Friday, which means lots of detail work to do. Bank deposits, timesheets, the remaining of February’s work schedule needs to be finalized. You know, boring stuff. I was so furious this morning so being involved with meticulous detail will be good. Distracting. I guess.

I’m leaving at two today. YAY for me. Adam is covering. I deal with two Adams, each with has a last name starting with the same letter. So when people say, “Which Adam?” I can’t just say, Adam D. And now, there are two Scotts. Actually, one Scott goes by his last name; Scott. He hates his first name. Starts with an F. He says I’m one of the few people who know it. Unknowingly, I told Laney his first name. She blurted it out in front of others. I had no idea the extent of his adversity…towards his birth name. Laney says it’s a cool name. She even has a guy at school with that name. A cute guy, with a French accent, so she says. I personally don’t know anyone by this name. Well, I used to watch a cartoon, where a cat had his name. But now I’m dating myself. I barely remember the cartoon.

© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/327767-Not-really-my-true-feelings-at-this-moment