*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/328697-Anything-in-Astrology-
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#328697 added February 16, 2005 at 4:50am
Restrictions: None
Anything in Astrology ?
I have a daily horoscope sent to my e-mail address every day. Well, it's something to read every morning. Sometimes, like this morning, I have to laugh. According to the stars, today I'll feel optimistic and energetic. At the moment, I haven't got the necessary strength or will to even get ready! Other days however, the accuracy astounds me so I'm not quite sure how I feel about astrology. I keep an open mind as with most things.

I'm a Leo. I do believe I'm warm hearted, generous and gregarious but not sure about the strong character, leadership bit. I also think I have all the passion of the fire signs, all my emotions are highly tuned; too much so at times. One thing I have noticed is that generally I tend to get on with other fire signs very well. Always the exception to the rule though isn't there?

The love of my life was also a Leo. We lasted ten years on and off but maybe ultimately, we were too much alike. We drifted our seperate ways and I only saw him a couple of times over the last twenty years. The last time I saw him was at a school reunion four years ago. He was into his third marriage with a girl (woman) who also went to the same school. We reminisced, kissed and cuddled, talked of getting it right in the next life. He died suddenly last year, aged 55. It was a huge shock; something I think about almost every day. Don't know why I'm writing this but it's a place to say 'Rest in Peace Nigel,' and to tell you I'll never forget you.

Didn't know what I was going to write today so I'm pleased something emerged even if it's nothing spectacular. Swimming again today; better get ready to meet Big Pam and see if she's managed to coordinate her bathroom towels and what she's cooking for dinner tonight. Don't get me wrong; I love her to pieces but the claptrap sometimes makes me want to put my head under the water and never come up again. Okay - I can hear you. How dare she say that when she's full of claptrap herself? lol

© Copyright 2005 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/328697-Anything-in-Astrology-