*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/328795-Thank-you-MaryLouless-and-Swedish-AL--
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#328795 added February 18, 2005 at 3:51am
Restrictions: None
Thank you MaryLouless and Swedish AL :) :)
I don't have much time or desire to write right now. I've already wasted most of today trying to reinstall my scanner. I find cyber stuff soooooooooooo frustrating. It's not going well. I can be stubborn but there's oodles of other things I could be doing instead.

That was yesterday. Since then I've got my scanner working but I'm still stumped when it comes to posting a pic here at Writing. My scanner didn't come with a paper manual but a CD. There's oodles and oodles of stuff and programs on it. I'll bet the image compression thingy is there somewhere or on one of the other "paint programs" on this comp...but I don't really wanna talk about that right now. I'm sick of scanners and pixels and image compression thingys tonight. Instead I'd like to send a big THANK YOU to AL and MaryLou for surprising me with a three month upgrade!!!! *Bigsmile* I feel especially honoured for the note that came with their upgrade. Wanna read it? *Confused* Well too bad coz you're going to anyways. It's not everyday somebody says something this nice about me...

We just want to make sure that you donĀ“t go anywhere. You are far too valuable to us. You brighten our days and lighten our hearts. Your port is a place to go when everything else seems bleak and boring. Thank you ! Mary and AL

Wasn't that nice? *Heart* I couldn't believe it was addressed to me either. Hopefully it will help offset all those nasty pervert rumours veedoubleu has been spreading about me. I can use all the good press I can get. *Smile*

This has been back to back upgrade thank you entries. No more okay. It's NOT that I don't appreciate it but there are others far more deserving than me at this site. I hope I can find a proper balance between feeling guilty for being online and feeling guilty for not getting the maximum use out of their generous gift. That brings me back to my scanner + photo downloading problems...

I do miss not posting pics. I also miss my sigs. I'd like to get this printer working again. The guys let the ink cartridges go dry and now the jets are clogged up. It's almost cheaper to get a brand new printer, but I hate waste. Getting a brand new printer because the other one is out of ink? No way. I couldn't bring myself to throw it out and I can't be bothered to try and sell it. Best take one thing at a time though. I've been letting real life stuff slide lately too. First things first.

I hope to be back soon, maybe with the odd pic or two. I've been meaning to write a journal entry for sometime but it's late now. I just got in and I have some other stuff to do yet.

Thank you again my Southern and Swedish friends. You've brought a big goofy smile to my face and a nice warm gooey glow to my heart ladies. I enjoy listening to your constant bickering and funny banter. It's great to sit back and watch two friends who really care for each other as much as you two do. Thank you for making me feel special also. *Heart*

Hope to be back soon.


Thumb



"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor

© Copyright 2005 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/328795-Thank-you-MaryLouless-and-Swedish-AL--