*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/329846-Monday
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#329846 added February 22, 2005 at 12:18am
Restrictions: None
Monday
For everyone that's noticed my away messages being up way too much, Warcraft has taken over my life.

Actually, let's start with Sunday. I worked 10-2 because I switched with Steve so he could work with his girlfriend. Good times. As I was leaving, Julianne was coming in. Suddenly...I had an idea. I started wondering exactly how much she liked the Valentine I gave her. Just as a "Thanks, that's cute" kinda deal and nothing else or maybe more? I decided to find out. So I waltzed over to the bakeshop and made small talk and then went to the big question: "Say, what are you up to tonight?"

Well, to make a long story short (actually, I've just typed it out too many times to want to type it again) she said no, but when I said some other time, she said "Oh! Definately!" Whether that's a definately with a silent "no", I don't know. But we'll find out sometime.

I don't know what's going on with Tara, what seemed to be a great Valentine's Day and Night turned into us not seeing each other since. Whatever it is, I'm not going to worry about it. If something is wrong, then I'm sure she'll tell me.

Tonight was good. Almost got the highscore on the new pinball game. I'm getting more of a liking to it. Anyways, I got 88,83,73 with a 82 average. Did alright and it was pretty fun being competitive with Danielle.

At this current moment, I might be going to see 3 movies with three different girls in the next few days. Should be a good time.

© Copyright 2005 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/329846-Monday