*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/330142-The-Figure-Head
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #941759
Opinion and views on what is and what is not being reported on...
#330142 added February 23, 2005 at 7:15pm
Restrictions: None
The Figure Head
George W. Bush is the President of the United States of America. That is a fact, but what does that mean? Actually, it means he is a figure head, and while he is busy being the figure head, or point man there are other people behind the scenes that who are not as visible and doing what "they" do on a daily basis. I have given this a lot of thought as late, because I know that hate consumes the one who hates, and I have been consumed with hate for George W. Bush to the point of distraction. Ah Ha! So I have been thinking that maybe it is NOT possible for one mild mannered Clark Kent, meally mouthed man to wreak so much global havoc. Bush must have people helping him, people who are not in the lime light, people who can not claim plausible deniablity. Who are these people?

I think Bush's Vice President is a person of interest that we need to take a long hard look at.

We have heard so much about his former company, Halliburton, and claims that Halliburton has been over-charging the American taxpayers since the beginning of the war in Iraq, but that is pretty much where the media droped the ball, right along with the people working for the government and being paid with tax payer dollars. Why? Is it a Civil Service requirement to be a sloth? Yes, I am being insenisitive and ugly.

Of course, Cheney would not be interested in ever being President, and it has nothing to do with his health or lack of it. Being President is to much of a visible, out in front position. Bush is basically the fall guy, and I feel like I have fallen for it. Damn! They're good.

Main stream media has failed us folks, but I don't really blame them, their like sharks, in the sense that the first smell of blood in the water and the news media goes into a frenze, then "the others" are free to move about undetected.

This whole mess started long before September 11, 2001. I have been diagramming and making charts trying to make sense of everything, and nothing fell into place until I went way back before 9/11.

This is very complicated and it has required a ton of reading and rereading of many political books written strictly for profit and fame. Thank God for public library's and the fact that I can read in Joe Mugg's, or I wouldn't have been able to afford to have developed this theory.

Politics is an ugly financial shell game played at the publics expense for the benefit of the very few. Corporate America is on board of late in a way as never before in the history of America, and it is because morals and ethics have changed as the age and values of people in board rooms of the corporations of America have changed.

Within three generations, the values of the United States of America have been distorted. I am very close to figuring out when, where, and how, but I can tell you that the changes in values started with tampering with the funding and direction in the education system. It was deliberate, and it will take considerable research to get to the who, but there is a paper trail.

I have no idea of the "why" of it. I suspect it actually may have been out of innocence and ingnorance. Whoever caused the corruption of morals and values did not do it with malice and forethought, but what is happening today is the direct result of their Master Plan.

This is not just another conspiracy theory. More later I gotta go...

© Copyright 2005 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/330142-The-Figure-Head