*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/330954-Just-a-question
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#330954 added February 27, 2005 at 1:19am
Restrictions: None
Just a question
When you ask someone: "Hey, how about we go to the movies?" and they say: "Sure!" Does that mean yes? Apparently it doesn't. Also afterwards when they say "I'm sorry about the movies, but we should definately hang out this weekend!" does that mean yes? That's a big no.

So, still no date with Julianne after 2 attempts. I think I might've embarassed her infront of, uh, I don't know, her entire department when I came in today and gave her a card and asked her to the movies today. It was a good time. Also got her number while I was on register. The customer thought it was cute, so that's good. Ofcourse when I called, I didn't get an answer...what's with that? These women folk confuse the shit out of me. If you don't want to go to the movies, just buck up and say it. For some reason, I don't believe all the amazing coincedences that happen that interrupt plans made. Have a heart, just turn me down! Geez. The good thing about it though is that I get to play dumb and just keep pretending she's interested because she hasn't said no yet. Makes things a little more fun. Who knows, maybe she actually is interested. It really does sound like she is, but I'm not so sure.

Ordered a case of Bawls, should be in on Monday, boo ya! Gonna be a good time.

© Copyright 2005 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/330954-Just-a-question