*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/331628-Paint--me--Blue
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #940540
Walk through his own boulevard... Welcome to Matt's Blog
#331628 added March 2, 2005 at 4:33am
Restrictions: None
Paint me Blue

Sometimes things become entangled in lies, secrets, emotions, life. And sometimes you can't escape from them. People do stupid things, no matter how hard they try they will always come out and conquer over what you have pulled around you. Night blankets do not keep out the monsters.

The other day, as I sat with all the bleeping monitors singing around me, the rushed in and out of the breathing tubes that weave through, I could not help but feel that the world was infact slowly falling apart. Terrorism is fed by the media, it could not exist with out the speed that news gets to us. Wars are started over oil. Families sink into alcohol and agony, mistakes are made which split you apart.

Life is just a game. Yesturday my sister asked me wether I wanted to turn in my father to the police. I said no. Stupid. But somethings just can't be helped. I can't leave blood in the dark but in many ways I can't let what he tried to do to her go unnoticed...

© Copyright 2005 Dr Matticakes Myra (UN: dragoon362 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dr Matticakes Myra has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/331628-Paint--me--Blue