*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/331683-Amazoncom
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#331683 added March 2, 2005 at 1:20pm
Restrictions: None
Amazon.com
Both my elbows are burning. It started last night and has gotten progressively worse. Although, I’m having a super fantastic day. No. Really. I’m still working on the tournament, and updating the website, so I’m occupied with business distracting me from focusing on my pain.

I got my stuff in the mail yesterday. I love Amazon.com. Being a non-driver, its great to hop on the Internet to purchase stuff. Usually, I get music from Amazon, as I did this time. Derrick and the Dominos (forgive me if I misspelled) the Layla CD, and a Susan Tedechi Live CD (again, fogginess on your part for misspellings). So far, the S/T isn’t as good as I thought. I’ve heard several songs she’s performed live on other CD’s I have and she has an amazing voice, suited for blues singing. Of course, the D/D CD is off the chain. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring it to work. So, Dave Matthews is singing the Grace is Gone song. It’s a sad one. I love it anyway. I wanna say, that on the CRASH CD, he sang a song about her and how much in love w/ her he was.

© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/331683-Amazoncom