*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/335440-TGIF
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#335440 added March 18, 2005 at 9:14am
Restrictions: None
TGIF
Is it just me? Or is everyone having trouble maneuvering around the site? Every time I click on the envelope to email, or someone’s brief case, my screen freezes up and I have to close out of the site. I was having trouble the other day as well.

Bonnie and I walked two laps around the park. We were going to walk to Joshua Cup and get coffee but her son is down from Cincinnati for spring break. They are going to eat breakfast, so she didn’t have time for coffee and chatting. I so needed coffee and chatting too.

My shoulder, elbow and fingers are hurting. I’m planning on putting my TENS unit on in a bit. Right now, the thought of stretching my arm over my shoulder to apply the patch makes me cringe with agony. Plus, the last few times I wore it, it made my skin hurt. Not burn, but feel kinda sorta raw. Not good.

At least its Friday, even if I do have way too much stuff to do this weekend. Too bad its not fun stuff either.

© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/335440-TGIF