*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/336400-Weird-few-days
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#336400 added March 22, 2005 at 11:54pm
Restrictions: None
Weird few days
It has definatly been a weird few days. Work wise, personal wise, all the way around.

I have to say this: Today, I was faced with something that was hard to take, and even harder to encourage. Let me tell you, if you ever have any doubt, don't do it. On the same token, if you have any faith, do it. A friend of mine has already been to the lawyer and has had the papers drawn up for a divorce. His marriage has not been good for the nearly 9 years he's been in it. At all. And he feels that he married outside of God's will. After counseling and legal advice, he felt that due to an affair, he was entitled. However, Sunday, his wife found out that this was in the process. She asked last night for another chance. He's going to give it to her. He has stopped the procedure because he cannot do this without trying one more time. And as much as it scares me to think of what he'll be getting himself back into, he is right. He does have to do this. Please pray for God's will in this. Along with strength, courage, faith and forgiveness. Because I know how he feels about this, I will stand by him, and truly pray for God's will. Please do the same.

Other than that, it's back to studying and then hopefully to sleep.

Take care all.

Beckie

© Copyright 2005 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/336400-Weird-few-days