*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/338123-Blogging-Observations
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#338123 added March 31, 2005 at 11:03am
Restrictions: None
Blogging Observations
I'm amazed to find I've managed fifty blog entries; where did that time go? I'm still not certain how I feel about the whole business and tend to agree with a friend that keeping a journal has advantages over a blog. The sheer enormity of being confronted with the whole thing is a bit offputting to start with; being able to select entries after reading the introduction journal-style is cosier somehow. It's great to have that blog link though, to quickly access and view other bloggers.

I've read entries from some of the blogs. I've enjoyed many but I think the novelty of it all is dying down now, as is only natural. The views of my own blog have slowed down; I'm hoping it's a natural decline and not because I'm boring the pants off readers. Personally, I find some blog entries far too long but maybe I have a short attention span. I'm far more likely to stick with the sharp, snappy entries but it's a matter of taste. Maybe I'm just jealous of those folk who have full lives and much to write about! I'm also intrigued as to how some people manage to insert photos, cartoons and images into their blogs. I can't get anything to download into my portfolio without being informed it's too big, the wrong format or an error has occured. Can anyone advise or am I a technological dinosaur?

I'm not keen on the comments section of the blogs. If anyone comments in mine I tend to e-mail them, as chasing around blogs to see if comments have been replied to is very time consuming and confusing. Oh well, that's filled a small space today without actually saying much. What's new I hear you ask!

© Copyright 2005 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/338123-Blogging-Observations