*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/338294-Im-Baaaaaaaaccccckkkkkkk
by Trisha
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #900118
These are the moments of my life... ever precious, ever random...
#338294 added April 1, 2005 at 3:02am
Restrictions: None
I'm Baaaaaaaaccccckkkkkkk!!!!!!!
*sigh* I haven't written since last year. That's a very long time and yet so much has happened. I'm different from what I last was. I wish I had written it all down here from the beginning, but I was afraid one of the persons I'm now ex-friends with would read it here.Maybe this whole thing would have been easier if I'd put that aside and went with my desire to write it down. The dumb thing is, she's not even a member here! I just gave her the website and my handle so she'd read my story. (Yeah, that was back when we WERE friends.)

And yet as much as I wish I'd told all then, I know that I didn't want her to find out by reading it on the Net.

My therapist says I need to write it all down. You know, to help me deal with it and begin the healing. So I will. Starting tomorrow, I'll write about it. And i have to go all the way back to freshman year. I know... Whoa! I've got issues dating back four years. Well, actually I've got issues dating back to my whole life. But... hehe... don't we all.

© Copyright 2005 Trisha (UN: sharnises at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Trisha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/338294-Im-Baaaaaaaaccccckkkkkkk