*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/338382-Hehe
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#338382 added April 1, 2005 at 1:31pm
Restrictions: None
Hehe
Marty1228: .she has a huge crush on u. She thinks your rele cute but was playing
hard to get...now that u have a gf she wants u even more!

And then I was magically wist away to the land of 6th grade. I could go on a rant about this, but...actually, I think I will. What is with girls? Playing hard to get? What the hell purpose does that serve? If you like someone, you go after them, not avoid them. It's ridiculous. When me and Corinne met, we immediately liked each other and we set something up the next day. The very next day! There was no "Sorry, but I have this excuse I want to try out." or "Maybe some other time cause I want to see you completely mess up your life on account of me." Seriously, what the fuck? You girls have to understand you are less desirable when you're being shitheads. I remember when Kim somewhat did that to me and I wanted to rip her head off. Ofcourse, when we got together, it was nice, but wouldn't it be easier to start out without me hating you? If Corinne pulled this, I don't know if I would've stuck around to see what an awesome person she is. I'm just so glad things turned out the way they did. I love her to death. And if this "other girl" wants to get in contact with me, I know she has my number and she can call it anytime, but I think I might be busy with someone else.

© Copyright 2005 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/338382-Hehe