*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/339131-Bad-cold
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#339131 added April 4, 2005 at 10:17pm
Restrictions: None
Bad cold
Seems that is all I deal with lately is bad colds. Last week was testing with the students and one of my students was sick with a cold for a couple of days. He should have stayed out a couple more of days because as soon as I saw him I knew he did not feel good. I also knew I would catch that cold as he is always needing my help and I am always near him. He coughed on me once and I just knew. Sure enough. I have it. Lucky for me it was mostly the weekend i was down and out. I still do not feel well.
Today I was talking to a couple of friends at work. One is not of the same religion and in fact I do not think she has attended church in sometime as I can tell she was confused in what her own denomination believes. Anyway- it got kind of heated but my friend ( she did a better job than I ) stood firm in our faith that it is only through Jesus that she are saved. It is not good works. I looked back at my piece , ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE GOING TO HEAVEN? and am thinking of sharing that with her.
IF you have not read RACHEL's TEARS of Rachel from the Columbine shooting-- read it. IT is good. I am telling everyone to read it. It is so inspirational.
© Copyright 2005 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/339131-Bad-cold