*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/341454-THEY-are-all-Guilty---rather-charged-or-not
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #941759
Opinion and views on what is and what is not being reported on...
#341454 added April 15, 2005 at 3:10pm
Restrictions: None
THEY are all... Guilty - rather charged or not
REFERENCE:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7503260/

Why aren't Michael Jackson's henchmen, Frank Tyson and Vince Amen, on trial?

The mother of the accused is testifying about her being held captive. Frank Tyson and Vince Amen were paid employees of Michael Jackson. How do you pay honest people to commit crimes? I don't know if Michael Jackson is guilty of everything he is being accused of, but I do know the whole bunch of these people are guilty as sin of being involved in, allowing, and supporting all of this stupidity.

Please... how much more bizarre can the testimony get?

It is beginning to look like in the Prosecutor's haste to bring criminal charges against Michael Jackson; he was willing to over-look far to many other crimes committed by those employed by Michael Jackson.

The Mother of the accused is just as guilty as the rest of these people she is claiming to have held the family captive. She did nothing to prevent any of this. She sold her son and her soul.

It looks to me like the Prosecutor may have hitched his prosecutorial wagon to several sick and twisted individuals. It is all beginning to sound like the Pot calling the kettle black. The people testifying against Michael Jackson have vendettas or something to gain, and I fear that this single fact is going to over shadow Michael Jackson's guilt or innocence.

Do I care what about the outcome of the trial or what happens to Michael Jackson? Absolutely NOT.

Do I think the Prosecutor is doing a good job of presenting a clear and concise case against Michael Jackson? NOPE.

Is Michael Jackson the only one guilty of criminal activity in this case? NO.

Why am I blogging this? Because it is insane and absurd, and I want to give my account of how I see it...

I am curious, has the District Attorney given all the people he has called as witnesses against Michael Jackson immunity? If not, when will charges be brought against them for their part in this wicked mess? If the District Attorney has given any of these witnesses against Michael Jackson immunity for their roles in the facilitation, and cover up of criminal activity, then in my humble opinion, the District Attorney should be dismissed immediately.

I'm no lawyer, but I can tell the difference between right and wrong, and I don't need a fancy law degree to tell who's at least guilty of criminal activity in this case.




© Copyright 2005 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/341454-THEY-are-all-Guilty---rather-charged-or-not