*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/341988-622PM-Random-thoughts
by Fig
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #956453
Hope is here. By hope i mean university life.
#341988 added April 18, 2005 at 6:36pm
Restrictions: None
6:22PM Random thoughts
Monday, monday, monday! Hey all you readers out there. I know i promised to start back with the serious contraversial topics once again because the weekend is over, but spare me today... I'm very very tired. Had an exam today, it wasn't extremely difficut, but it took alot of concentration.

If it's ok with you out there, i'm going to just do a post on the hopeless romantic side of me. As usual, when doin a post like this i always say what song i'm currently listening to. This time the song is Donnel Jones - Do You Know That I Love You. If anyone knows this song they know what a poweful love song this is... puts you into a very mellow feeling. For all of those fellas with a lady in their life, this song would help to bring back some of the more softer feelings you had for her. For the fellas like me who don't have a lady, it makes you yearn for one, so that you could do all of the things and more you think about in your spare time as to how you'd treat your lady like the queen she is, spend every moment if possible with her because she's the one thing you want and need in your life, gently hold her in your arms because she's more precious than any jewel in the world and after watching her for countless minutes hold your teeth because the doctor said something sweet like that is bad for your teeth...

Well, time for me to stop ranting and raving about my random thoughts. To all of the ladies out there, g'nite. I'M OUT PPLS. NEXT ENTRY, EVEN I HAVE SARS I'M WRITING DOING THE Women in their kitchen. Is that their true place? PIECE.

© Copyright 2005 Fig (UN: ninja64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/341988-622PM-Random-thoughts