*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/342299
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #962600
A motley collection of short scenes about two people.
#342299 added April 20, 2005 at 6:14am
Restrictions: None
A blue moon
          Twilight decended quickly upon the line figure reclining against a beam support on the porch. Ryu watched the stillness of the trees that stood within the groomed rings of a Japanese rock garden. As the sun settles and full night dawned, the moon high and red in the sky, the lone figure stireed just enough to turn his head toward a slight person on approach.
          "Ryu, are you certain you wish to go?" the feminine voice said to him in the darkness.
          "Yes Yotsuya." He looked away. "If it is at all possible for me to find Demitri then I must try."
          "I don't understand," Yotsuya said, handing him a cup of steaming tea.
          "I don't belong here," he answered heavily, "Sis, I feel like something is wrong." Yotsuya said nothing for a momnet.
         "What about Kimiko?"
         "What about her?"
          "She'll be crushed."
          "She'll get over it."
          "But she really like you."
          "Good for her."
          Silence. Then, "I'll be leaving tonight." Yotsuya gave a slight bow, heading inside, sliding the door silently behind. When the last light had gone off inthe house, Ryu stood and walked down the gravel path, letting himself out of the small gate that enclosed the grounds from the rest of the small village.
          Rumors of Demitri placed him west, in Europe somewhere, and now that he was healed, he intended to find his father.
© Copyright 2005 Jinsei is asleep right now (UN: jinsei at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jinsei is asleep right now has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/342299